Pages

Tuesday, 23 February 2010

back for a quickie.

Hello again. Aggressive thumps on the back to Denzi for putting out some chart topping steps. Toxic's been vibrating through the house all week and so I've probably only spent 3% of my time concentrating on working for a degree I'll never use. The other 97% was spent ripping jeans (embarrassing groinal blowouts may I add), breaking expensive equipment and falling into Welsh rivers. Well, enough about me. Let's press on to more important matters i.e. our mate Grum.

At the beginning of the week, Denzi and myself scrambled to the door, gased the postman with our satanic morning breath, tore open a jiffy bag and found zis little treat waiting. If 'Consistency' was a town it would be twinned with 'Grum'. Cheers Graeme for another cream cracker.


TV Rock - In The Air (Grum Remix)
[Mediafire]

When work eases off, I have a lot to post...


McMess.

2 comments: